Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Would a combination of D. Williams and Kemba Walker be best picks for Cleveland?

Cleveland would be able to fill a void at PF with Derrick Williams with first pick and Kemba their 4th pick can be their starting point guard by next season or the season after.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah knight was so much better thats why duke got their butts kicked!! Kemba is a gamer and you can't take that from him. Look at the guy from the mavs before you make a stupid comment like that. I would love to have a player that knows how to win and learned on the olympic team what to do to win. Have fun with your injury pron first pick morons!!!! Brea is the guy from the mavs and hes said to be 5'9!. He just beat the lakers!! Dont doubt the small guy whos a champ on his own!!!

• 9 years ago

Start Kemba over Baron. Yeah Okay.

• jarvie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Wow, you do no longer understand college basketball. they do no longer look to be as arranged for the super point via fact the NBA gamers are. no person extremely had a great interest apart from Alex Oriakhi and a physically powerful 2d a million/2 by using Jeremy Lamb. I understand Butler ought to've certainly gained that interest in the event that they performed greater effective, yet they did no longer, and that i opt to brag in victory.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

exact same thing i was saying, i think derrick williams is a sure thing, go with him first and i think knight would be a perfect fit, kemba is cool, but he chuggs up bad shots alot

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

derrick would probably play SF because of JJ hickson and ya knight is better than kemba

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kemba will be average in the NBA, he's small. Knight is better

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Walker is not going to be good.

• DJ
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

i think Brandon Knight might be better..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.