I need ideas. Advice is gr8 but ik way I gotta do, just need 2 kno how 2 do it?

There's this girl that I really like. I was gonna ask her to the prom but she already had plans 2 go w/ of her somewhat close friends. I tried to talk to her about it (the prom). I sort o asked her for advice on what to do about wanting to ask someone to it (but w/out telling her it was her). I think she might like me, but idk. On some days shell stare at me and kind of look away real quick if I look over. But then on some days, like today, it's like I don't exist. I'm starting to think that maybe since I asked her about asking a girl to the prom (remember she doesnt know it was her), she night think I don't like her. It was probably pretty obvious that I at least liked her a little. She was probably expecting me to ask her. At the prom, I didn't work up the guts to ask her to dance and tell her how I feel. Is it possible that she's maybe moved on? Hopefully not, but if she has, what are some ways to get her attention again? Need some help. If anyone has any ideas on how to actually do it, it would be very helpful

Favorite Answer

The 1 I mean 1 an only thing to do is tell her. Tell her you like her and how long you've liked her and you've been to afraid to tell her and you would like things to go as you plan but you just need to know for yourself. Ask her if you can take her out to eat or something. That give you 2 time to talk. Then you will find out if you really do like what you think you know of her. Always understand that there is always the other side of the coin. She may not be interested in you and doesn't want to pursue an effort in finding out more about you. If that is the case, prepare to confirm to yourself that it has nothing to do with you or what you look like or what you have or don't have; it has everything to do with her. It could be she's involved with someone else and she doesn't want to do that; it could mean she's immature; it could mean she isn't allowed to date by her parents; or it could simply mean she doesn't like you. What does that mean? That means that her qualities and your qualities don't link up. That is not necessarily a bad thing. All that means is that she knows that you two aren't a fit and guess what, sooner or later you would find out the same. Either way, confront your fears, be honest and tell her how you feel and whatever the outcome be accepting of the outcome and feel good about yourself for stepping up to your fears. Nothing else matters except that you didn't allow yourself to fall short to your own doubts and fears and that just strengthens you to do it again and when you do be naturally tough for your personal development and being stable and strong for who and what you are and want and not for what the outcome will be. STEP IT UP!

• howson

No it is cool and it rather is not extra convenient in case you question me.you need to make an effort to search for the extensive type after which pressed it once you have gotten already typed it interior the time which you have been looking and pressing the extensive type.

You should totally ask her if you really like her