Is eating meat "unnatural"?

I don't have a problem with people who are vegan/vegetarian for ethical reasons (a trip to the slaughterhouse can be quite scarring). But how is eating meat unnatural when humans have been omnivorous for thousands of years? I honestly think things like grains, rice, refined sugars, etc. are a lot less... show more I don't have a problem with people who are vegan/vegetarian for ethical reasons (a trip to the slaughterhouse can be quite scarring). But how is eating meat unnatural when humans have been omnivorous for thousands of years? I honestly think things like grains, rice, refined sugars, etc. are a lot less "natural" most of those things didn't come about until the agrarian revolution.

*As a side note I think we do eat way too large of portions of meat and it should be eaten in very small quantities in comparison to vegetables but cutting it out completely is not necessary.