Who do you think will die on tonights GLEE episode?

Tonight's GLEE episode is titled "Funeral" and apparently somebody is going to die. I have 3 possibility's -Kurt, He is going through so much right now and could see him dying -Rachel's mom- I could see his because she hasn't really been in the story line for awhile and then GLEE... show more Tonight's GLEE episode is titled "Funeral" and apparently somebody is going to die. I have 3 possibility's

-Kurt, He is going through so much right now and could see him dying

-Rachel's mom- I could see his because she hasn't really been in the story line for awhile and then GLEE could go through the whole drama of Beth being an orphan and going back to Quinn and them goin through baby drama

-Becky- She could die because of some accident or something

Just as long as its not Rachel. Yea I know shes annoying and I don't really like her, but there is NO way New Directions is going to win nationals without her. They already tried singing "Don't Stop Believin" without when she quit and that didn't turn out very well.....................

any way comment below how you think will die on tonights episode of GLEE