Lucky asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Self esteem problem..?

Ever since I met this guy weve been together almost a year now and before I met him i felt good bout myself not jelous not low self esteem but lately ive been feeling so low bout my self esteem and how i look and whether someone is better .. just not feeling too good bout myself.. is there something i can do to start having a higher self esteem? He just makes me feel so low.. just need advice please.

Favorite Answer

First off, you need to evaluate your relationship. Someone who makes you feel this way is clearly the wrong person for you. I use to put people on a pedestal too. You need to learn to love your self, look inward and know your value as a human being. Find what makes you happy, and make sure that happiness isn't contingent on someone else.

Ditch him as it is doubtful this will change. Start volunteering for a charity or hospital. You will feel great satisfaction by helping others. You may meet someone there who will be supportive and make your self esteem improve.

My first tip to you is: love yourself ! You are very special your own way.

Once you feel good about yourself, people will start to look at you with greater respect and confidence - that will in turn help you boost your self-esteem

I suggest you take a look at this blog for great tips on how to improve your self-esteem.

Check it out: www.howtobetteryourselfesteem.com

Hope I've helped !

Source(s): www.howtobetteryourselfesteem.com