Lucky asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Self esteem problem..?

Ever since I met this guy weve been together almost a year now and before I met him i felt good bout myself not jelous not low self esteem but lately ive been feeling so low bout my self esteem and how i look and whether someone is better .. just not feeling too good bout myself.. is there something i can do to start having a higher self esteem? He just makes me feel so low.. just need advice please.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First off, you need to evaluate your relationship. Someone who makes you feel this way is clearly the wrong person for you. I use to put people on a pedestal too. You need to learn to love your self, look inward and know your value as a human being. Find what makes you happy, and make sure that happiness isn't contingent on someone else.

• 9 years ago

Ditch him as it is doubtful this will change. Start volunteering for a charity or hospital. You will feel great satisfaction by helping others. You may meet someone there who will be supportive and make your self esteem improve.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My first tip to you is: love yourself ! You are very special your own way.

Once you feel good about yourself, people will start to look at you with greater respect and confidence - that will in turn help you boost your self-esteem

I suggest you take a look at this blog for great tips on how to improve your self-esteem.

Check it out: www.howtobetteryourselfesteem.com

Hope I've helped !

Source(s): www.howtobetteryourselfesteem.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.