MYMATHLAB- can i reuse it for the same math but a diff class?

I bought MML in Jan'11 for college algebra at my university. I dropped the class and now taking it online at the community college. This online class also requires MML.

I tried using the same code to register for the new class but it wont let me. Did i just waste 80 bucks on a dropped class?

Favorite Answer

Your account should be good for something like 18 months. (I forget the exact duration, but it's at least a year, and I think more than that.) Your *code*, however, is only good once.

You should still be able to log in using your old account, then enroll in the new course. If your old account is not working, use the "live chat help" feature (http://247xl.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch/p/7... The customer support at MML is VERY good, in my experience, about renewing lapsed accounts in situations like yours.

Good luck!

§

• Megan

If you live in the US and he attends a public school, submit a written request to the principal to have your son evaluated for special education. It will cost you nothing but time to meet, set things in motion, and return for results. This will require interventions in his area of difficulty, but within 90 days you should have some answers as to his ability versus his achievement. He could very well be learning disabled in math, but there would have been signs of math difficulties before the 9th grade math problem. In my state LD math students do not have to take algebra, but continue with technical math. Algebra is otherwise a requirement for graduation. He's pretty young now at 15 to have done acid when he was "young". However, drugs, legal or otherwise, affect the body. Some have long-lasting effects. Chances are he just killed off a few thousand brain cells. However, the brain typically rewires in some cases, and it would be unlikely to have just impacted the right side of his brain where math is stored. If he has had some head trauma in that area it could have impacted math. I've dealt with a case for the past two years in which a young fellow responds just like a traumatic brain injured case although his family cannot recall any event. It wiped out his reading & writing and he also processes what he hears very slowly, but he is astounding at math and athletics.