WHO DIED IN GLEE????????????/?

somebody who lives in the U.S.A please tell me who died in glee the episode 'funeral'

i live in the UK and it isnt shown here for 2 weeks, but i NEED TO KNOW im sooo curious!!!

PLEASEEEE ANYONEEE? i know it got shown tonight in america, i think anyway so please can anyone tell me? And please no stupid or fake answersssssssss, thankss muchly xoxoxox

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

sue's sister jean.

she had down syndrome so she was weak anyway, but then she got pneumonia and died in the hospital. it was very sad, and sue wrote a really moving speech for the funeral.

• 9 years ago

Sue's sister, Jean, who has down-syndrome, dies of pneumonia. I cried so hard at the funeral. I love Glee.

If you haven't seen the episode, you can watch it at hulu.com.

Source(s): Hulu- "Funeral" (Glee)
  • 9 years ago

Sorry but it hasn't aired yet in the US, not for 2 1/2 hours..

• 3 years ago

i think of its very feasible that it somewhat is Jean, on account which you are able to discover that coming and that they have got stated it somewhat is a liked character. yet, she no longer considered one of McKinleys very own so i dont be attentive to approximately that. would additionally be coach Beiste on account that she has been lacking from some epsiodes yet i study someplace that it wont be her. I additionally think of it somewhat is fairly feasible that it somewhat is Becky, shes female, liked, no longer a lead and considered one of McKinleys very own. i think of it would be particularly exciting if it became Sean, because of the fact it must be a reason to hold Finn and Rachel nearer and it would be useful to ensure him decrease back on the teach. Its not one of the recent instructions infants, its no longer April Rhodes. yet curiously this episode isnt almost loss of lifestyles, there'll be numerous crying for different issues. additionally, im confident that Fuinn will smash up! =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Silver
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

It's Sue's sister.

• 7 years ago

Who knows google it

• 9 years ago

it airs tonight- feel free to email me if i forget to reply it...according to spoilers (and we;ll see how true) it happens early in the eppisode and is a female...i hope they don't knock off becky, the cheerleader.sue;s sidekick

UPDATE: SUE KICKS BECKY OFF THE CHEERIOS BECAUSE SHE REMINDED SUE TOO MUCH OF HER SISTER SHE LOVED-SUE'S SISTER DIED OF PNEUMONIA....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.