John
John asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

How can ADR go from competing for the WHC at one PPV and not even have a match at the next PPV 22 days later?

Best Answer

I think its all has to do with Morrison's surgery.

I mean after extreme rules we have seen a feud between Morrison and R-Truth, how R-Truth was bullying Morrison all the time. The script writers had probably already booked this match for Over The Limit, but then since they found out that Morrison is having a surgery and won't be for a month or longer they had to give R-Truth a new feud with someone like Rey Mysterio.

It does make sense since the reason R-Truth turned heel is because Morrison stole his title shot match, so now that Morrison is away it would make sense to put him into main event and trying to give him a title shot match.

Which brings us to Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio feud, they already both said that they are going to have a match for # 1 Contender match even the week before they had this main event Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio vs The Miz. Then Miz came out and said that he deserves the title match, then R-Truth came out that he is the only who actually deserves it. Then the two competators for # 1 contender match were announced Del Rio and The Miz, which left us to Mysterio and R-Truth. It was obvious why they gave a main event match to Mysterio, first of all to have R-Truth even more of a heel to keep him one of the top heels on Raw and to have Rey Mysterio vs Truth feud, since Truth doesn't have anybody else to feud with for a month or longer since Morrison is away.

So I think WWE decided to give ADR a break, since he has been doing hard work since what like February on his feud with Edge and Christian, and plus we haven't seen R-Truth wrestling for quit a long time in PPV's the last time I think it was in Elimination Chamber where Alberto Del Rio was in every PPV, so yeah it all should do with ADR taking a little break not having a match at OVT and Truth having finally a match at PPV.

BUT I am sure Del Rio will interfere in the match and screw up Rey completely!

• ?

The answer is because John Morrison is injured. As a result, Morrison's original planned opponent, Truth is facing of against ADR's original aligned opponent, Mysterio.

Therefore, ADR is once again losing out from other people's bad luck.

ADR didn't become world champion because Vince wanted Edge to retire as champion. And now he's been removed from a match because his would be opponent Mysterio is wrestling an injured superstar's opponent.

Poor luck for ADR who is never directly involved, yet he's the one who loses out most.

It doesn't matter, he has a bright future, destiny after all, is just sometimes postponed.

I see an interference in the Mysterio/Truth match, since Del Rio's feud has reignited. That or he may have a match announced on Sunday

I hope Alberto Del Rio faces someone like David Hart Smith, someone that needs a triumphant return and become a main eventer.

Source(s): Fact

he is probably going to attack rey mysterio after his match or something like that