Awesome baby boys names.....?

By awesome I don't mean stuff like Xavier or whatever. 'Cause that's just plain ridiculous, no offense. My girlfriend and I are having a baby and we've got the perfect name for our baby girl, but if it's a boy we have no name sorted at all. She likes Noah but I don't like it that much,... show more By awesome I don't mean stuff like Xavier or whatever. 'Cause that's just plain ridiculous, no offense.

My girlfriend and I are having a baby and we've got the perfect name for our baby girl, but if it's a boy we have no name sorted at all. She likes Noah but I don't like it that much, it's growing on me though. And there are no names we both LOVE loads.
Names we both sort of like:
Lucas (although that's my best mates name so we aren't naming him that)
Isaac
Joel
Jude (not sure)
Charlie

What do you think we should call our baby if it's a boy?
(the girls name is Ivy by the way, just so you can sort of see what we like a little bit)

Cheers everyone
Update: We can find out whenever we want now, but we're still undecided. We MIGHT ask next scan, which is in a week. We don't know whether we want a surprise or not. I kind of do but my girlfriend kind of doesn't, so we're going to have to decide soon. :)
Update 2: I like how some people have suggested Benjamin, that's flattering. ;) But I'm not naming my baby after myself.