Hey Yahoo, Why the hell are you hiding the news on Israel?

Unbelievable!!! Shame on Yahoo!

I just went through 5 Pages of yahoos top news stories and non of them on the 15 Palestinians gunned down by Israeli troops for protesting!

Yahoo you should be ashamed yourself. It's corporations like yours the Fuc this world up.

BOOOOO Yahoo !!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you mean the border protests , this was covered by yahoo 2 days ago when it happened

Lebanese border, Israeli troops shot at hundreds of Palestinians trying to cross, killing 10 protesters and wounding more than 100, the Lebanese military said. At the Golan Heights, about 100 Palestinians living in Syria breached a border fence. Troops fired on the crowd, killing four of them. Al-Jazeera reports that "dozens" of Palestinians were injured after crossing into a Gaza Strip "buffer zone."

thousands of protesters tried to cross the border to cause violence and trouble for Israel

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said in a televised address to mark Nakba that those killed were martyrs to the Palestinian cause,

do you think these people will have virgins waiting for them

every year the palestinians attack and provoke Israel , what do you expect Israel to do , the palestinians also launch rockets on a daily basis

• 10 years ago

Absolutely understand your frustration. I answered a question few days back on Israel atrocities, which was actually voted as the best answer! But what does 'Y' do? They remove it !

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

when someone break your border without permission he deserved to be shot. yahoo did post but they said the truth not like you.

i hope israel will continue to shot on those who cross the border because they deserve it.

• Duh
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

bourgeois media....what more do you expect?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.