Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What is the T-party plan for Americas energy future?

How do they plan on fueling America's economic growth in the coming 5 years, 10 years, 30 years when oil supplies start to dwindle?

Update:

Mad Baron.. you know I am a big Thorium booster.. 10 points aint gonna be that easy bro!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Whether they or anybody else knows or acknowledges it, Thorium reactors are the energy future.

Wind and solar are the practical joke of profiteers played on morons.

EDIT: No I didn't know that, and as far as I knew I was the only one talking it up around here. Glad to see there are others, despite whatever other political differences we may have.

• 9 years ago

There is enough oil on our own soil that, if we had started drilling 5 or 10 years ago, gas would not be as high as it is now. Our dependency on foreign oil would have shriveled and there is enough fuel to last over 250 years including estimated population growth. However we must make sure the spotted owl has a place to live. The same people that claim evolution some how just don't believe the owl can take care of itself. Such hypocrisy is sickening. In 250 years I am sure they would come up with a replenishing fuel substitute of some sort. Green sh*t is not the answer, it's at best bogus.

• 9 years ago

Again, not really a Tea Party issue.

However this Tea Partier would let the free market dictate what we do. Drill Baby Drill if the market believes that will bring them profits. Alternative energy if the free market sees money there.

Eventually if nothing is done, the high oil prices will entice the free market to supply more or supply something else. Simple Supply and Demand Econ 101.

• 9 years ago

Drill more oil, become oil EXPORTER, More fuel efficient Vehicle (at a slower pace than liberals), Nuclear Power. You know the vision the lame stream media won't properly promote.

Coal fired power plants= more liberals.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The south Atlantic has enough oil and natural gas to last for centuries,all educated people should know that.

• mattle
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

We're gonna be doing the "broken record" dance I see. Free markets, just like the last question you asked.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

We're going to harness all the hot air out of those piping hot buttered muffins of yours.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Scientists are working on a way to capture all the HOT AIR produced by liberal morons like you. This will give us endless supply of energy.

• 9 years ago

simple. quit encouraging people to throw themselves in a competitive environment that we know is rigged against them to ensure their failure...... i.e. obama

• 9 years ago

Hey Jeff. There is no "T-Party"!

Exhale some time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.