What is a "GRO" I see this term in the Philippine section often. What is it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Guest Relations Officers, if you see them posted in bars and clubs "Wanted GRO" it means prostitutes. Hotels with GRO means they are the ones to accompany guests to their rooms and such, they are decent types. our fellow here in this section named GRO is another story

• 4 years ago

Gro Meaning

• Betty
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axzMa

Its not used maliciously I live in Northern Ireland literally 10 minutes from Monaghan and I call it that. I'm Irish. People call here the 'North' and its not political at all or should i get my knickers in a twist!! No i have real things to worry about get over yourselves ffs. Also people from other countries see compared to Northern it predominantly south of that region hence southern - get it!. Not politically correct but then nothing about the 'Republic' is or ever has been. Probably would because its the immature 'Republic of Ireland' Irish people that make a big thing out of it.

• 10 years ago

Im not sure with this. I think that's how they call hookers on Philippines. Buuuttt, i'm not sure if there is another meaning for "GRO". But thats how i call hookers here. Lol

Source(s): I'm a filipina. Lol!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

What Is Gro

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

90 percent of the sex trade, are abused little children an boys, mostly visited by western men, craving their addiction to sex, its disgusting, these people should be shot taking advantage of very poor economics an utilising their money to live out their fantasy, paying front men an gangs that peddle this kind of trade, id go back into the force, just to string them up by their balls..axe

• Erwan
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Girl for rent for one

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

hollah!

hey wat up, tall dark and handsome, you got P100? i'll give ya a special tour to get 'to know' a real gee-arr-owe. we da bomb of the sex trade here in asia. we take it up every way you like it, baby. all filipinaz are GRO coz we are da slutz of asia. we spread 'em wide for foreigners coz we tight! das right, honey, we tight!

peace!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.