How much zoloft is TOO MUCH?

Hi, I just recently saw a psychiatrist because I have been depress for a while now and have been on and off for as long as I can remember. I also keep getting these anxiety attacks or something where my heart beats really fast and lout n i cant breathe. Also, I have alot of trouble sleeping at night because of the... show more Hi, I just recently saw a psychiatrist because I have been depress for a while now and have been on and off for as long as I can remember. I also keep getting these anxiety attacks or something where my heart beats really fast and lout n i cant breathe. Also, I have alot of trouble sleeping at night because of the racing thoughts and other stuff.. So ANYWAYS... he gave me some zoloft for anti-depressants and stillnox for sleeping pills.. He did say that the zoloft were really mild.. currently.. i feel really really depress to a point where i constantly think about suicide and I keep hurting myself.. cutting or other stuff.. I need something strong but he rather not give it to me.. i think he was just trying to take it slow or something .. i dun really noe.. I was prescribe only 1 zoloft a day and so far it has no effect on me at all.. Does anyone noe how much zoloft it takes for me to overdose? 1 zoloft seems to have no effect and I am tempted to drink it everytime I feel completely down OR take it more than one at a time. So how much is TOO MUCH??
1 answer 1