Do you have to share your bedroom with a brother or sister?

If you do what are the worst things about sharing and what do you like about sharing?

Best Answer

I shared a bedroom from the day I was born until I left home aged 16, but it varied who I was sharing with.

I always shared with my twin sister and we get on really well and always have. We talk about anything and everything and we help each other out and whatever. The fewest people that I've shared a room with was 2 others when we were really little, so there were 3 of us in there altogether. The most total people sharing my bedroom was 7, including myself. That was from when I was 14 until I left.

I don't really see a need to have my own bedroom. Solo bedrooms get really lonely and you've got no-one to talk to or say goodnight to. I don't care about my siblings seeing me change because a body's a body and mine's nothing special. Also, because I'm a wheelchair user, when I was younger I used to have to get my older siblings to help me get changed, so I was always used to them seeing me. Also, my big sister used to have to watch me in the bath in case I fell over or had a seizure. That was right up until I left, so I just didn't have time for body issues.

The only bad part of sharing was having limited space to put your stuff, especially when there was 7 in a room. Our wardrobe space was certainly limited.

Not anymore because I'm the only one living at home but I had to share with my sister until I started middle school. The worst part was deffiently the constant fighting

Yeah, I share with my ten year old sister. The worst thing is the constant mess. I don't know if there's anything I really like about it. Spending time with my sister I guess is cool, when she's acting decently.

Source(s): ♥.♥
  • Russ

I used to share one with my little brother. One time he caught me and my friends smoking (thank god he didn't know what it was) in my room and told my parents. He used to throw encyclopedias at me at night when I snored. They really hurt. Once he took my comb, put shaving cream on it, and brushed it through my (beautiful) hair while I was asleep....but he could have done that even if we didn't share a room.

He used to talk in his sleep, and he would stay up all night listening to horrid rap music... and he was a lot younger than me so I don't understand why he didn't fall asleep before me.

And I learned from my sisters, that if two young girls share a room, they will fight... a lot.

• I share the attic with my sister.

Worst thing, No privacy.

Best thing, If someone breaks in they'll take her first.

No but my baby sisters sleeps with me almost everyday. I love because I love her with all my heart and she's sorta like my daughter(in a non weird way) since my mom died.