what symbol is this, transformer, capacitor, battery, resistor.....?

ok so i cant copy n past it so im going to try n make it my self....

--------! i ! i ! l---------------

ok all those are supposed to be solid lines. the "!" are longer lines than the rest. the "i"s a little shorter and the its either battery, transformer, capacitor, resistor....

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's a battery.

http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/symbol.htm

Capacitors are like ---| |----

Resistors are jaggy lines _/\/\/\/__

Transformers look like two fists trying to push two magnets together.

• crook
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

very nearly no tool is nice. it rather is seen for sensible purpose that no modern passes by a capacitor, even though it rather is actual the desirable state of capacitor. initially some modern bypass by it for sometime(theoretically for countless time). although in theoretical analyze we evaluate each and every gadget to be desirable, so a capacitor might desire to no longer grant any resistance to modern by it. yet with out resistance, modern would be countless by circuit. putting a resistor substances the thank you to define preliminary modern and likewise purposes in offering a differential equation b/w cost/ modern/skill and Time in circuit and for that reason it turns into much less annoying to foretell subject of a circuit at a given instant. In very final state, no modern flows in circuit, hence no skill is stepped forward in the time of resistor. So presence or absence of a resistor has theoretically no effect on optimal cost stored in capacitor.

• 9 years ago

battery i'd say :) good drawing!! x

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wheres my substance jenny? ;D

Source(s): oh yes.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

battery :)

Source(s): A level student
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.