Why do homophobes feel like we push our lifestyle down their throats?

ok so i have seen that many homophobics feel like us gays push our lifestyle down their throats!! i cant see any way that we do that! all we do is have pride parades if thats what your talking about? but all we are doing is showing our damn pride!! i think that christians push their way of life down our throats by... show more ok so i have seen that many homophobics feel like us gays push our lifestyle down their throats!! i cant see any way that we do that! all we do is have pride parades if thats what your talking about? but all we are doing is showing our damn pride!! i think that christians push their way of life down our throats by telling us that we are ruining the world, and who are you trying to tell us how to live our lives?? they need to remember that everyone is unique and god will forgive us no matter what!! as long as we ask god to forgive our sins!! i think that you damn homophobes need to stay the h3ll out of our busyness and carry on with your own. you dont see gays going around trying to convert people to the gay community do u?? NO!! If you agree with me on everything i said, then leave a comment!! if you dont... then screw off!! peace out everyone! xoxo
1 answer 1