Cancer... She needs my bone marrow!?

My little sister who is just 9 years old has been diagnosed with leukimea. She needs bone marrow to survive so my mum, my dad, my brother and me got a blood test to see if any of us were compatible. When we got the results I was the only match. However I was the one that we didn't want to match because I have... show more My little sister who is just 9 years old has been diagnosed with leukimea. She needs bone marrow to survive so my mum, my dad, my brother and me got a blood test to see if any of us were compatible. When we got the results I was the only match. However I was the one that we didn't want to match because I have an immune defishancy and doing the transplant could kill me however not doing it my sister will die! She's 4 years younger than me and were extremly close. My parents don't want me to do it however me and my brother think I should (my brothers 16) I'm not sure if I want to do it. My brother has given her some bone marrow before but her body rejected it however he still thinks that I should do it even though the risks are high. I am really scared for my sisters life but I'm scared for mine to. She might just be 9 but I'm just 14! I'm so conflicted. If j don't my sister has a 5 in 100 chance of survival and if I give her some bone marrow she only has a 45 pecernt chance. If I give her the bone marrow I have a 40% chance of dying. I'm asking for peoples opinion on what they would do. I appreciate any answer hpwever I need to make a decision before thursday. If I don't she will have less than a month to live. HELP! HELP! HELP!
5 answers 5