Dying hair red to blonde? Help?!?!?

My natural hair colour is medium brown, but about 2 months ago I dyed my hair with Schwarzkopf XXL Live colour Red Passion, but now I'm bored with it and it won't fade! Today I bought the XXL Live Absolute Platinum, but I'm worried that if I use it on my hair it will go a horrible orangey blonde! Does... show more My natural hair colour is medium brown, but about 2 months ago I dyed my hair with Schwarzkopf XXL Live colour Red Passion, but now I'm bored with it and it won't fade!
Today I bought the XXL Live Absolute Platinum, but I'm worried that if I use it on my hair it will go a horrible orangey blonde! Does anyone have any experience with this dye?

Thanks :)
Update: The colour won't fade because the dye is really strong as the brand used to be used in hairdressers only!
Update 2: Also, I don't really want to use 12% peroxide as that would really badly damage my hair!