Are Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer married?

I thought they broke up while they were engaged but on Wikipedia it says they are married and still together. Does anyone know if this is true?

• Brooke
    Favorite Answer

On her Wikipedia it says that they are broken up.

"In a post-Golden Globes interview with "E!," Morrison revealed that Spencer proposed on December 23, 2006, at the Eiffel Tower. They were featured in "In Style Weddings" in July 2007. However, the couple announced In August 2007 that they had called off their engagement.

Since May 2008 she has been in a relationship with Amaury Nolasco.[citation needed]"

"After dating a couple of months, the Australian actor stepped out with British singer Louise Griffiths at the 2008 Emmy Awards. After a year-and-a-half together however, the couple called it quits in April 2010."

It does not say that they are married on IMDB or anywhere else I looked either, so I think that someone just went in and wrote that.

Hope this helps!

Jesse Spencer And Jennifer Morrison

• thieme

Jennifer Morrison And Jesse Spencer

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): jennifer morrison jesse spencer married: https://biturl.im/KdtIT

They have called off the wedding. They are still friends and will still work together on "House". So we will see if they can work together after all this.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avTZC

just on house M.D.