Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentTechnology · 9 years ago

how do i hire a web developer?

i want to hire a web developer to create a website i have in mind, however i am afraid that he might steal my idea and use it for himself. so how do i go about to hire a web developer safely? P.S. i prefer to hire someone from out of the country for example india so it will be cheaper since i have a tight budget.

Favorite Answer

Hire someone from the Philippines very cheaper than India visit this site www.morganitglobal.com

for more information

You can hire a good web developers from here. They develop websites at a budget friendly price

I used a new start up. So, they're cheap. And they offered a non-disclosure agreement. I guess it's their standard. They didn't even put any links on my website back to there's. I'm thinking about using them to build a mobile app for my business. Check them out at www.seoner,com. Plus, they have a blog with a lot of good information.

We are a professional digital agency focused on providing creative and results-driven solutions.

Innonline Solution was founded in 2012 by Mr. Ryan Yung, a young entrepreneur who has an incredible passion for Web Design and Development, Web Hosting, Internet Marketing and Project Management. What started as a one-person business, Innonline Solution has become one of the premier and most professional Website Design Company in Brunei; working for a wide-range of clients from start-ups to Small and Medium Businesses.

Here’s what we can do for you:

ü Web design and development

ü Banner ad and logo design

ü Web Hosting

ü Website maintenance and updates

Are you ready to bring your brand to even greater heights?

What are you waiting for?

Contact us now for a FREE WEB DESIGN MOCK-UP!

To learn more, feel free to email us at ryan@innonlinesolution.com or chat with us via Skype (innonlinesolution). You may also visit our website at www.innonlinesolution.com for more information.