School Question!! Law Enforcement!!! What questions should be asked to an applicant for a Police position?

I need to ensure the applicant isnt prejudiced or have any bigoted or biased theories>

I think a good question is have they ever been a victim of a crime> If so what ethnic group committed the crime, this doesnt prove anything only that if the person was holding a grudge against an ethical group> maybe, Im unsure about this one

Another question, do you have any issues with working with a partner, who would be your ideal partner> Im trying to eliminate if they have any racial prejudices, I just dont know how to word it

SERIOUS ANSWERS PLZZZ

Your Thought....much appreciated

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

These sample questions may help you craft something.~

23. In which Supreme Court case did the Court strike down a city ordinance that prevented the bias-motivated display of symbols or objects?

A. R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul *

B. Wisconsin v. Mitchell

C. Miranda v. Arizona

D. Capitol Square Review Advisory Board v. Pinnate

24. The "dark figure" of crime refers to:

A. the number of crimes committed between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.

B. unreported offenses. *

C. the number of arrests made for index offenses.

D. the number of offenses law enforcement was unable to solve.

25 . Clearances by "exceptional means" describes:

A. heroic efforts made by law enforcement officers to clear a case.

B. the arrests made in a high profile case.

C. situations where law enforcement officials manipulate crime statistics to clear a case.

D. situations where law enforcement authorities believe they know the perpetrator of a crime, but cannot make an arrest. *

26. Which of the following offenses is NOT included in National Crime Victimization Statistics?

A. burglary

B. murder *

C. forcible rape

D. robbery

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.