Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Has anyone been to the Children's Museum of Saratoga in Saratoga Springs NY?

My husband and I are thinking of taking our 2 girls there soon and we wondered if it's as good as the website makes it sound. Also, does anyone have recommendations for a hotel near it and some kid-friendly places to eat?

Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Small building with its own parking lot. Lots of elaborate pretend play opportunities (a 50s diner, post office, train, general store...) Under a half hour from Lake George. Great place to spend a few hours if you have preschool age kids

For your hotel Hotel Wolf has all of the charm and history of the emerging west under one roof. The hotel owners, staff, and the local patrons allow you to feel comfortable and welcome. The location puts you in touch with a variety of activities without the long drive and enormous expense of other vacation areas. The food is some of the best for miles and the service is always friendly. Enjoy the experience, there aren't many like it anymore.

• 7 years ago

Growing tree learning centre use Montessori teaching philosophy with bilingual teachers. Your kids will find it fun to learn in there. Visit their site for more info. Hope I helped someone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.