Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 9 years ago

Is it okay to take Prednisone 20 MG and Ventolin HFA while on birthcontrol pills ?

Do the birthcontrol pills still work the same ?serious answers please.

Favorite Answer

Yes ma'am, I take it you have Asthma? I have asthma too. I've taken prednisone, Ventolin HFA, Advair HFA and Diskis, Xoepenx HFA, Abuteral HFA, pulmacort nebs, Duo nebs.. blah blah blah and been on birth control the doctors said it was fine and I've had no problems. Make sure when you come off the prednisone though that you Ween yourself down otherwise it might cause a Asthma flair up.

Oh by the way I recommened never

Source(s): Asthmatic and on birthcontrol
  • Rita

Obviously you are so confused how can you tell if you are 20days pregnant have you had tests yet. Don't be foolish by trying to take anything you could end up permanently causing damage to yourself or the baby. Many places abortions are illegal but they still go ahead with them. If you are 100% sure you are pregnant think long and hard about what you want to do as this decision also can affect you for the rest of your life. Just remember it is your body and it is your decision on whether you want this child or not. Please dont take anything find out information about abortions and proper and fit places to go. Hope everything works out for you sweety.