How to grow the biceps to 17 inches?

Hi guys !!! I need some of your advice ! I'm 20 years old guy, Im' 5.9 and 196 pounds (89kg).... Well, 3 months ago , I started weight lifting ! I was weighting at that time 216 pounds (98kg). I was following a special regime , eating healthy - no fat food , no sugary-food. But what I'd have noticed... show more Hi guys !!!
I need some of your advice !
I'm 20 years old guy, Im' 5.9 and 196 pounds (89kg)....
Well, 3 months ago , I started weight lifting ! I was weighting at that time 216 pounds (98kg). I was following a special regime , eating healthy - no fat food , no sugary-food. But what I'd have noticed is that my biceps don't grow anymore. At the moment they are 15.5 inches in diameter (or 39 cm) .But I'm sure there is still place for them to grow !!! I would like to grow them at least up to 17 inches , for the beginning!
I do also cardio : 30 minutes of run at fast tempo, but some guys told me that this shouldn't affect my muscle growth. Also I do about an hour of different exercises with the dumbbells that are weighting from 22 pounds(or 10kg) (for some exercises) to 33 pounds (or 15kg)or even 40 (18kg) (for other types of exercises). Also I use a Barbell and it's usually weights 77 pounds (or 35 kg).

I would like to know what type of exercises you usually do for your biceps. I'll be thankful for any type of advice that would help me to reach my goal !!!
Thanks