All of a sudden I can't connect to the Internet?

I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 laptop and it has worked fine for the first seven months I've had it. All of a sudden (yesterday), my computer stopped connecting to the wireless router. I assumed the problem was with the wireless, so I unplugged it all and such, but that wasn't the problem. In fact, I'm on my older laptop right now using the wireless connection. The connection shows up as being available, but when I click connect, it says it's unable to. I've tried the troubleshooting steps on the computer, but it says it can't identify the problem. What's the deal here and how can I fix it?!? This computer is worthless to me if I can't access the Internet. Thanks in advance. I choose best answer.

Favorite Answer

its usually really easy if it just "goes out" on ya. my cats hit the switch on the side of mine all the time. heres what experts say about the satellites.

Toshiba Satelitte ---- On the Front under lip then Fn / F8

Toshiba Satellite Pro ---- On the Side or front

look for a switch there and flip it. hope this helps :)

• ?

Try a restore, check the net connection device is plugged in. Failing that of to the repair shop.