Chelsea 3 - 4 Newcastle, Newcastle 1-1 Chelsea, Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle; Are Newcastle a cursed side for Chelsea?

They haven't beaten us this season, and we've definately taken two points off them in two games!

OQ: Fully deserved point from Newcastle, not easy to go to Stamford Bridge and get a draw?

Loool at Bus... FAIL. Total utter fail.

It ended 2-2.

The 3-4 was back in October.

Best Answer

Lets not forget it was Hughton who drew the last league game and won the carling cup game, so credit where its due but the fact that Pardew done it aswell, shows Ancelotti may not be suitable for Chelsea but I dont blame him for the draw it was the defenders fault, I think cole for not marking the scorer.

Your manager has out thought Ancelotti three times this season. Mind you, that's nothing to shout about, Ancelotti is a tactical retard!

I bet BA goes to answer 5. No wonder she's a TC, favoured by her following.

• Gotta say you deserved the draw we weren't good enough, and I did laugh at the "2 Ameobi's theres only 2 Ameobi's " song lol

Good result for Newcastle, I enjoyed that match.

Well played , draw deserved

We are cursed by Ancelotti's lack of tactics.. what a stupid team to put out against NUFC

Well done to Newcastle.

Source(s): A Sad fan :(

Fvck me Chelsea!

great result for the toon and at stamford bridge

Well done

How could they possibly cope against two Ameobi's

Just goes to show football is flippin crazy innit!!