What is cheer camp like?

I am joining cheerleading, I wanna know what it's like, what do you do? When do you usually go? How much will it cost? What do you need to bring?

• Morgan
    Favorite Answer

Cheerleading camp is basically when you work on things like tumbling, stunting, etc. They have centers and you can be put in a group or be with your team. A lot of cheer camps are in the summertime. All camps cost different money. You should bring a bag filled with clothes (preferably good ones for cheerleading), and all the stuff you would bring if you were going to cheerleading and staying the night.

• Donna

Band Camp,

Hey ,

Cheerleading camp is alot of hard work . You basically work on tumbling and stunts ; and stretch alot. It's usually held in the summertime ; but it can be anytime. The price range varies , but for me it was only $60 dollars .However , my camp wasn't a sleepaway camp . We went there every day for a week , 7 hours a day. ALWAYS BRING WATER !!!! if you dont have water , you wont make it through the day . Trust me you will sweat like crazy ! . Goodluck !

Source(s): Cheerleeader for 2 yrs

Well, my school goes to a camp at a University. The university varies, so........ lol. But we usually go in June. It costs about $290 to go this year??? But we spend the night for 3 nights. that money also includes 3 meals per day. Ohh yeahhh. It is 4 days long.

We have different kinds of classes like Chant Class, Dance Class, Jump Class, Stunt Class, Cheerrobics, and even a Captain's Class for the Captains. There are tons of classes. lol. It really just depends on what you're doing and where you're doing.

At my school, we always order matching outfits to wear because we are a team, so we have to look that way.

Don't forget to bring your Smile and your Spirit!!!! ;D

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is cheer camp like?

Source(s): cheer camp like: https://biturl.im/WXLz1