Anonymous

What shall we do to help lessen the sufferings of the Filipino People?

So many Filipinos are suffering from hunger, maltreatment, unemployment, unequal distribution of wealth, lack of education, etc. etc.

As a Filipino, can you give or site solution to ease the sufferings of your impoverished people?

Favorite Answer

Demand that the people within the political establishment in the Philippines end their corruption & theft of public funds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_the_Phi...

I'm part filipino but I don't live in the country.

As far as I know,while donating food and other basic necessities to the poorer villages in the Philippines and getting involved in organizations will definitely help the people to an extent, it's almost impossible to solve their sufferings in the long run because of corruption in the government.

• ?

surely! we are able to work out our sufferings as something to whinge approximately or convenience others with the convenience that we've won interior the middle of our very own cases of sufferings.