Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

Chinese homework help!

Could anyone translate the following paragraph into English?

the is written by 馬念慈.

同事最近紅光滿面,每逢周三最入狀況,特別畫上淡淡妝容,她鍵盤敲著敲著就要露出甜美微笑。

那模樣分明是被戀愛鬧的,以為她害羞一再否認,追問之下才總算鬆口,「呵呵,我還沒搞到對象,其實每周三是去學拉花啦!」

去拉花,報名參加花式咖啡手把手教程,80後女生的新願望是要「投資」開家有品味的咖啡網吧,「大家能一邊無線上網打遊戲,一邊喝我調的花式咖啡,肯定要比星巴克的強。」

thanks

2 Answers

Rating
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A colleague has a glow to her face recently. On every Wednesday it is specially obvious, she intendedly wears light makeup and while she slightly presses the keyboard buttons there often comes a sweet grin blossoms on her face.

Her appearance clearly shows that she is now falling in love with someone. Though denied again and again she finally reveals after closely questioned and said " Haha, I have not yet find a man (for marriage), in fact, I go to latte art course on Wednesdays" .

To learn coffee drawing, enroll in a step by step latte art course, some ladies of post-80s have a vision of investing and operating a internet coffee shop of special style. " The customers may play games through wireless while drinking the coffee with latte art made by me, it will definitely be better than that in Starbuck."

手把手教程 = a course taught by "hand hold hand" method

hand hold hand means the teacher uses his own hand to hold the student's hand to teach how to do the work.

In old times, in China, parent sometimes hold young child's hand to guide the child writing Chinese words.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

看完不好意思大師的回答才懂原來「手把手課程」是這個意思,

不過這篇文章很明顯不是台灣人寫的。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.