Depressed And don't wanna live at 13?

Yea i know what your all thinking, 'your only 13 , get over yourself your only in a teenage mood' but it's not like that for me. I really don't feel I have the power to live anymore, my life is ruined so bad I Want it to stop. You see when I was 9 I was put into foster carrer by my mum because she... show more Yea i know what your all thinking, 'your only 13 , get over yourself your only in a teenage mood' but it's not like that for me. I really don't feel I have the power to live anymore, my life is ruined so bad I Want it to stop. You see when I was 9 I was put into foster carrer by my mum because she had an alcohol problem and my dad abused her, yes I know it was for the best but for me it ruined me, I lost all my friends because I moved to a different area with my new 'foster parents'. I was settled in it after 6months then they moved me to another family because they only did short term and the next place I started having physco issues, they couldn't put up with it and I've been to 6other homes, I'm 13 , currently have No friends, no friends were I live because I'm in the country , no happiness because I drink ,smoke and have sex , I am a wreck and I just make others feel uncomfortable in my company , I never do homework in school and give back cheek and everyone says im an emo, so how can I feel like I have a life worth living? I can't believe I'm 13 and I'm not out enjoying myself

I'm sorry this is very long
10 answers 10