Dog problems. Mange and other disease. Suing if possible?

My friend got a new dog from this 'breeder' online. And it turns out that it has Mange and another disease. It turns out it is from one of those puppy farms and now it is sick, and it might get better. But she claims that it is from a breeder in Arkansas. And their are pictures of the dog, and they were... show more My friend got a new dog from this 'breeder' online. And it turns out that it has Mange and another disease. It turns out it is from one of those puppy farms and now it is sick, and it might get better. But she claims that it is from a breeder in Arkansas. And their are pictures of the dog, and they were faked of the same breed. She wants to sue, but if she sues the person might go "Ok here is your money, give me back the dog" So can anyone help us with this problem.
Update: Thank you all so much for your answers. I talk with my friend and she doesn't want to sue. She justs want Foxy, the dog, to get better. Which may 1-3 months for her to fully recover. Thank you.