Penn Foster Program Extension?

I am in the Pharmacy Tech program with Penn Foster and for some reason I thought the course time frame expired on May 31st and it was actually the 10th. I have two online tests left to take to finish the program. Does anyone know if they would let me do an extension? and if so how much it would cost?? thanks so much

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes you can. They do a 1 year extension for $75 I believe.

Source(s): Penn Foster Pharm Tech student
  • 4 years ago

Penn Foster Extension

• geil
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

they don't seem to be scams, yet they're valueless (and costly). Many employers will toss any activity application itemizing a level from U of Phoenix or Penn-Foster straight away into the trash.maximum universities won't settle for Penn Foster classes for credit in undergraduate courses. Admissions officers in respected universities have been elementary to giggle until snot comes out their noses whilst somebody tries to get right into a graduate software with a Penn Foster degree. further people who insist Penn Foster is authorised apparentlz don't comprehend the adaptation between interior reach Accreditation and 'national Accreditation" interior reach Accreditation is the (purely) one that counts, rather for credit pass into different domestically authorised college. Penn Foster isn't domestically authorised aside from its extreme college and numerous different vocational classes.

• 5 years ago

Yes you can. You might ask for you specific program, but to buy an extension if it $75.00 per six month extension that you need. Sometimes they make you buy a 2 six month extension even if you do not need the full extra year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.