Tall Men's Clothing brands and stores?

I'm trying to help my 50-ish year old father who is 6'2" find some new nice but not too expensive clothes. I can find casual but nothing a little nicer without it being for work. All I can find is 'tall and big' but my dad is just tall, not big. He's rather slim in fact.

Know of any stores or brands for tall (but not big) men?

Favorite Answer

Myself being tall but not "big", I shop in the "Big and Tall" section. Usually, the "Big and Tall" are not self-inclusive. In other words, not all are for "big"...just "tall". I assume you've seen stores that say "Big and Tall", but not actually looked at the clothing itself.