What should i do about a citation for possession of under an oz. Under 18 years old?

I am 17 years old and i turn 18 on June 3rd and live in Gwinnett County GA. Last night i was given a citation for possession of under an oz of marijuana. I do not have a lot of money so i need to know if i need a lawyer. I was honest when they asked about it because of the fact that they walked up on the car while... show more I am 17 years old and i turn 18 on June 3rd and live in Gwinnett County GA. Last night i was given a citation for possession of under an oz of marijuana. I do not have a lot of money so i need to know if i need a lawyer. I was honest when they asked about it because of the fact that they walked up on the car while we were smoking a blunt. They did not contact my parents last night so will they contact my dad? And i need to know about how much will all of the fees end up being? Any info will help a lot. Thank you