What web sites allow users to view close up satellite images of locations by address or gps coordinate?

I have already seen that maps.google.com does this, and was wondering if other sites do this as well. There's a billboard at one of the businesses near my house, and I was thinking it would be cool if I could check it using satellite imagery rather than trying to read the changes while flying past in my car. Google unfortunately shows the billboard from the wrong direction.

Favorite Answer

Not sure just what you mean here...you say Google shows it..I'm assuming this is Google "streetview".Either way-even if there was a satellite imagery-type program with high enough resolution you wouldn't be able to see "changes" to anything as such.Most of the satellite images used by Google Earth and (microsoft)Virtual Earth are only updated about every 3 to 4 years...maybe longer in some cases.

google earth is similar but has some different features tbh i wouldnt go with any others they clearly wont be as good as the google one and are probably a scam/virus

v -sat