How many people hated the way Smallville series finale ended?

I am sooooooo disapointed in how many loose ends and holes the writers left in the story one at the end jimmy olsen being cast in the story a third time first in the earlier seasons jimmy wasn't called jimmy but he was a classmate of Clark's and he and Clark had a conflict when "jimmy" go... show more I am sooooooo disapointed in how many loose ends and holes the writers left in the story
one at the end jimmy olsen being cast in the story a third time first in the earlier seasons jimmy wasn't called jimmy but he was a classmate of Clark's and he and Clark had a conflict when "jimmy" go Clark's powers after holding a meteor rock and being struck by lightning while clark touched him, the second time is when "jimmy" brook out from meteorfreak jail to try and get clarks powers back again, then later on he is cast as jimmy olsen ( a totally different person from clarks classmate though they look exactly the same) jimmy dies in the series and then on the finale his younger brother who also happens to look exactly the same appears? i also don't know what the hell happened to all the other heroes and LANA who had superpowers last time i checked the same as clarks. and darkside was totally messed up by the writers darkside is not a spirit that takes over weak human bodies he has his on physical form with ultimate laser vision and super strength and invulnerability i dont know why the writers made darkside so spiritual. and finally i would have been nice to see Tom welling actually try to fit the role a little better and work out superman is not a flabby guy he is cut during this final season he looked a little bigger on the finale he looked like he slimmed down but he still didn't look strong.
Please give your opinion on the show.
9 answers 9