What do you think about Mexico?

I really would like read what do ya think about that country. I mean what have you hear about it or when you visit that country.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I always hear about mexico being a great place to vacation and to visit.. but I honestly dont think its a great place to live.. to visit yes, to live no.. if it was such a great place to live, all the mexicans wouldnt be crossing the border to the US on a daily basis to live here....

it honestly makes me confused.. all the tourism commercials on tv, Come To Mexico, Come To Mexico, make it sound fantastic, but all the people who live there are flocking to the US..

• Login to reply the answers
  • victor
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I've never been there but I'm sure there's nice tourist locations and beaches and stuff. But I also know though that there is a lot of crime there. From what I've seen on the news the drug cartels set kindergartens on fire and randomly decapitate people.

• 9 years ago

I lived there for 6 years. Other than the beautiful nature and culture, that place can go to hell. Economy sucks, and the mentality of the people there are terrible. Plus its summer all year long and it only rains, during raining season. Police are terribly corrupt too, and will beat you if they don't like you.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I've never been there. But I love Tacos and Margaritas.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.