where i can buy a chocolate Fragrance, cologne,perfume....?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

As far as perfumes go, Angel by Thierry Mugler is a very popular Eau de Parfum that has a chocolate/patchouli base (try this before you buy it as it is very strong) and Bath and Body Works sells an Eau de Toilette called Chocolate Amber. Axe has a great body spray called Dark Temptation that is good but doesn't last long on my skin. Thierry Mugler's male counterpart to Angel is called A*Men and also has a chocolate/patchouli base that is nice. Michael Storer has an Eau de Parfum called Monk that has a fantastic, delicious cocoa powder note that developes about 30 minutes after you spray it on (www.michaelstorer.com). Your best bet is to go to www.basenotes.net and go to the "search" part of the site. It allows you to search fragrances by individual notes and it will show you all the perfumes it has in its database that list chocolate (or cocoa) as a note. It's database contains over 13,000 fragrances and lists the notes in them as well as reviews of them from normal people like you and I.

• 9 years ago

There is one called Angel at Nordstroms, it will run you about $75-100 but it has a chocolate sent to it along with other things, I get so many compliments on it because it smeels like nothing I have ever smelled on anyone.

• 9 years ago

have you smelt that stuff before, it reeks!

chocolate TASTES goood,

it hardly has a scent...

so when they try to create it artificially

it really does stink. just sayin'

• 9 years ago

Type it into your browser and you'll get tons of links to retailers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

perfumania, sephoria

victoria's secret or bath and body works

• 9 years ago

try an "adult party", victorias secret, playboy, walmart or maybe google it?! that should help :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.