Should I watch Terry Gilliam's movie Brazil inebriated?

I am about to sit down and watch Terry Gilliam's movie, "Brazil" and I would like to know would anyone suggest or recommend against watching it under the "herbal influence"? Please let me know ^_^ I have heard it is a trippy movie.

Favorite Answer

yeah, that would be great while you're under the influence of certain.......substances.

But actually, you know what movie would be even TRIPPIER? If you can find it, I strongly recommend "Dead Leaves". It's an animated movie that's more psycho and violent than anything I've ever seen. BEST.....MOVIE.....EVER under the herbal influence.

Nah, it gets pretty super depressing towards the end! Stick with Time Bandits

It's too good not to watch in your right mind. Watch Spy Kids: 3D, or something equally simple.

Sure. As long as you watch it later without drugs. Either way it's a very unique and surreal movie. I personally love it.

Go to NA and rethink your life

i didn't like it and it was stupid