Poll:ROCKERS VS rappers?

Two questions What Would you rather be a Rocker8) or a rapper 8(

I would rather be a ROCKER I think music is like candy it's better without rappers so I don't listen to it

and who do you think would win a fight

Jim Morrison vs tupac

Iggy Pop vs lil Wayne

Mick Jagger vs khalifa wiz

Favorite Answer

Depends on the rocker, and depends on the rapper. I mainly listen to rock, but I'll say that yeah, a fair bit of it is utter ****. But, I do listen to rap, and some of that is utter **** too. I'd look at this question regarding lyrics - if the lyrics are meaningful, then you can't call it crap either way.

The idiot that said 'rappers have no talent' is ignorant; too naive to delve into the genre properly.

I'm gonna stick to my guns and say I'd rather be a rocker. The music appeals to me more, personally. Not going to give anyone any grief for their own musical tastes though.

Winning in fights? That's just childish.

• 9571

Man , what a great joke. Just "throw away the rappers" , how original. Did you come up with that ?

I'd rather be a rapper.

Honestly what is it that you don't like about rap. Sad your ignorance gets in the way with exploring different music.

• Every rapper would beat the holy hell out of every rocker you listed...and then shoot them and spray OPP on their guitars...and piss in Jim Morrison's face..

I'd rather be a rapper...believe it or not I'd live longer...how many rockers have overdosed or committed suicide at an early age? too many to count...

Why are u asking it here?

I hate stupid ignorant douches that doesnt at least dig into the genre deep enough to give a firm judgement.

you listen to only the radio and act like all rappers are like that. Fukcin idiot

• ?

"music is like candy it's better without rappers"

Wow you are so funny! Your so original because ive never heard any other *** whos never listened to hip hop yet judges it use this before!

Hip Hop >>>>>>

Just because you cant appreciate somethin doesnt mean it sucks. Just try to produce somethin as good as Dilla or Just Blaze or write somethin as dope as One Be Lo

Electronic rock

Chillin' wit my out of town connect named Jose

Comparing old rock stars with new rappers not contest.

New rock = lots of screaming about bull crap

New rap = Lots of cussing about bull crap

this question is so pointless

wait no its not

2 points.

rock is awesome rap is for *******