Aqaurius Sun, Cancer Moon Man + gemini Sun, aquarius Moon Woman Compatibility?

What do u think guys??? We seem to click very well! I've always clicked with aquas and my serious relationships were with ones, but this one seems kinda diff and much less detached than the aquas I knew. His moon sign seems to overshadow his sun sign, I guess bcoz his moon is right where it shud be: cancer!

I'm a gemini rising and scorpio mars btw, he's a leo rising :)

Best Answer

It's always best not to exclude a potential sweetheart simply because you've had a

bad experience with someone of his/her same sun sign in the past. It's much better to

run a compatibility chart and give each individual their fair shot at making you happy.

In order to answer this question correctly, you need to compare the time, place, and date of birth of you and the other person.

It important to compare the degrees between the signs and planets of each chart also. Sun signs are notoriously unreliable for compatibility analysis,

so you really do need to look at the aspects to tell.

If you want to create a Western compatibility chart, you can go to http://www.astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro/comp2f and put in both birth dates. It will give you a

compatibility analysis which is much more accurate and exact than anything sun sign based.

In general:

Soul mate connections are seen in the aspects between the moon, South Node and soft aspects to Saturn.

Sexual attraction is generally seen in aspects of Venus and Mars.

Intellectual attraction is generally seen in aspects between Mercury and Sun.

Emotional attraction is generally seen in aspects between Moon and Mars.

Apparently, the combination of sun signs to moon signs often makes for a lasting relationship... so Aquarius sun and Libra moon, and Cancer moon and Pisces sun, should make for a good couple. Air and water do not naturally go well - its normally water and earth vs air and fire... yet with both of you being an air and a water element, you should be quite similar. If the Aquarius' moon sign seems to overshadow his sun sign, thats even better, for you being a Pisces... A Pisces would be unlikely to be able to deal with your typical Aquarius' detachment. You sound perfectly matched to me, especially from the details you've added. You seem to complement each other well.

Your Sun and Moon Mirror each other and fixed signs are very compatible when alike