Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Thoughts on Doc Rivers signing a 5 year contract?

I don't think he would of signed 5 years unless Danny has a huge plan.. Cmon D12

Favorite Answer

It's great. I have heard they're already in discussion w/ who they would like to have on the team. Go on www.celticsstuffhere.webs.com for everything going on w/ the Celtics right now.

Source(s): www.celticsstuffhere.webs.com

A no-brainer

The huge plan involves signing DJ Mbenga and Adam Morrison.

That was expected, Ainge probably told him that they would trade their pieces to build around Troy Murphy, Carlos Arroyo and Sasha Pavlovic.

wow 5 years huh?! they will most likely make some moves in the off season and the next few years through free agency and trades.

it extremely is to be envisioned. Granted checklist has a ton of skills to artwork with on the gang yet somebody nevertheless has to teach them. I evaluate checklist a sturdy coach yet no longer a great coach. thinking he coached them to sixty six wins final year he's deserving of yet another settlement.

Good for the Celtics. I was hoping the Knicks snatched him away somehow.