I'm concerned for my sons mental state?

Hello, I'm concerned for my sons mental state. He was diagnosed with OCD and Depression recently but has been (and still is) on medication and is feeling better now. Recently though he has been worrying me again; He has loads of enormous ambitions. He wants to join the army (and become a marshal in very few... show more Hello, I'm concerned for my sons mental state. He was diagnosed with OCD and Depression recently but has been (and still is) on medication and is feeling better now. Recently though he has been worrying me again; He has loads of enormous ambitions. He wants to join the army (and become a marshal in very few years, leaving as a hero), become one of the greatest artists (drawing, painting and sculpture) in the world, wants to become Prime Minister, and finally wishes to become one of the most well known classical composers ever! Some of these things he hasn't even took up yet. E.g painting and sculpture! Trust me he's not just an 'ambitious person' - hes really scaring me.

To put it short, I think he is obssessed with becoming famous and powerful. Please don't try to put me down, I'm just a concerned parent. Does anyone have an idea as to what this might be?
Update: He's 14. Nearly 15. He's also very intelligent - so he should understand whats realistic (always has done before) , which is why i'm confused.
Update 2: He's also fairly boastful. As in, he believes, as a person, he is better than his friends and peers. He thinks he looks great and looks in the mirror a lot. He knows what he does but it doesnt strike him as weird.