Do you like Robbie Williams?

I never thought I'd like his music until I listened to his 'Greatest Hits' album! :O

I admit, not all his stuff is great (I especially hate it when he raps :( ) but songs like 'Kids' 'Lazy Days' 'Let Me Entertain You' etc are just amazing! :)

Favorite Answer

Robbie Williams has a handful of really wonderful songs. Among them, 'Feel' is one of my favorites...

I never used to listen to Robbie Williams when he first debuted, thinking he was going to be boring. That changed when we had gone to a karaoke restaurant-bar years back for my would-have-been fiance's birthday (he died in a terrorist attack) and since he plays the guitar, the crowd wanted him to come up and entertain us. So he picked up the guitar and sang 'Feel' which he dedicated to all of us and it was since then that I really started listening to a selected few songs of Robbie Williams, just to relive those timeless and wonderful memories.

Oh yes! That man is great! Better man is my favorite song and Feel... Nice man!

YES!