should i buy little big planet 2 or portal (for ps3) ?

i never played either one but i want to try one i heard that both are very entertain which do u prefer and why????

portal 2

Favorite Answer

Portal 2 is great, but here's the thing. Though it's a really fun game, it's replay balue is horrible, you beat it in like 10 hours, then it gets boring. It has co op mode, but still what are you going to do after that? I suggest you get Little Big Planet, it';s colorful and the environment are very interesting like Portal 2. Plus you can make your own levels or go online and play people's created levels. You can't imagine how some people can get creative on the level editor.

Portal.... In my opinion it's alot more fun ..they're both pretty much puzzle games but portal makes you actually think constructively

Source(s): My own experience

Buy lbp2. lol I just asked the same question only instead of portal it was a diff game. everybody told me to buy lbp2 and I did. It's awesome. If I were u I would get lbp2

not really my genre but id go with portal 2