Which do you consider to be worse vote buying, tax cuts or spending increases?

Politicians are using both, and spending and tax cutting us into oblivion in case you haven't noticed that.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

nah, tax cuts get campaign contributions, not votes, since the tax cuts are usually for a small group of people that have money.

of course those contributions go to buy tv ads which get votes, so maybe its all the same.

Anyway, when I look at it that way, spending benefits more people than tax cuts.

(on a side note, Obama lowered taxes for everyone but didn't get credit for it. conservatives just hated him more for adding to the deficit. that won't help in get votes in 2012)

"Taxes havent been cut any further than what bush cut them"

1/3 of the stimulus was a tax cut. Everyone got about a $500 credit on their taxes last year

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. politicians have been spending us into oblivion. Taxes havent been cut any further than what bush cut them

@Erik. Nice lie. But i was talking about tax cuts anyway,. not some fake tax credit

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Tax-cuts.

Spending gets cut and mostly no one notices, but everyone notices a tax increase.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Vote buying is the worse and not at all democratic.

Vote buying must be the reason why all the billionaires own much of the wealth in the U.S.A. and need to pay more tax.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

If we forced the federal government back to simply fulfilling their constitutional duties the problem would go away. pointless to bribe a politician when their power is so limited. Amazing just how smart the framers of the constitution were. would should not have stopped paying attention to that document.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I prefer freedom so tax increases would be the worst.

• 9 years ago

Spending increases, someone has to pay for those.

• 9 years ago

I'm glad they killed BinLaden, btw. Because he was a warmonger.

• 9 years ago

Same dog, different fleas.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

war.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.