Why do you hate mexican immigrants?

what is it that you hate about them if they don't do nothing bad to this country? (i'm not talking about the bad ones though) why do racist americans say they take away their jobs when they Don't! I mean, are you ******* kidding me?! you're not willing to work in the fields or in cheap factories are... show more what is it that you hate about them if they don't do nothing bad to this country? (i'm not talking about the bad ones though) why do racist americans say they take away their jobs when they Don't! I mean, are you ******* kidding me?! you're not willing to work in the fields or in cheap factories are you!!!!!!!!? & don't say they take advantage of your income taxes because they pay them too!!!! they pay for your asses because they never even get to take advantage of the programs they pay taxes for! why are you people so fuckn ignorant?? they should be legalize so that economy can Grow!! don't be stupid! All of you Americans NEED and depend upon immigrants' labor whether you accept it or not! they keep this economy Moving! ugh so why do you fuckn hate them?? p.s. just like african americans had their rights become recognized and legalized, so are mexian immigrants going to have them one day! haha stupid minutemen and racist americans!
10 answers 10