How hard can I expect it to be in regards to achieving a 3.9-4.0 in college?

Assume I'm going to go to a mid-level university, such as Depaul or Loyola. I've also been taking honors classes all my life and AP classes throughout high school. I get A's and B's in said classes. How much harder (or easier) can I expect college to be relative to the honors-level curriculum in... show more Assume I'm going to go to a mid-level university, such as Depaul or Loyola.
I've also been taking honors classes all my life and AP classes throughout high school. I get A's and B's in said classes. How much harder (or easier) can I expect college to be relative to the honors-level curriculum in high school? (I took regular-level math classes in high school, however.)

Also assume I'm going to major in the Humanities, i.e. Sociology or Psychology. I'm also an above-average writer, receiving praise (at least as my writing fully developed) from even the tough English teachers and I can now manage getting almost an A plus with average effort in my honors English classes.