Kai asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

What is a psych ward like?

So, my mum threatened to send me to a psych ward for cutting. I also have suicidal thoughts, unknown to her. So, I figured, if I am going to be sent to a psych ward, I want to know what it is like before I get there. So, what is a psych ward like? Any info helps, thanks.

• NA
    Favorite Answer

It is mostly like the rest of the hospital, except they keep the doors locked.

Since this is all out in the open with you and your mom, you might as well let her know how you are feeling, as well, and show her these sights, you can both look at them,

selfinjury.com self-injury.net

edtreatmentcenters.com (treat self injury of all kinds)

twloha.com

cutthemovie.com

text self injury 1-331-442-4863

18887576237

18003668288

You do need professional help, and you should make some effort to find help that helps you , so you can get on with your future and a happy life.

Work things out with your mom. Get the help you deserve.

startstrongteens.org girlsinc.org doublesunrise.com loveisnotabuse.com teenrelationships.org

dailystrength.org support groups

Source(s): z citing sources

Its like a little prison except you get to interract with the people more. And i believe theres sheets on the bed. But usually they take everything from belts to razors to shoe laces away so you cant harm yourself. And you see a therapist. They pretty much watch you the whole time.

Jesus loves you and died to save you! Please don't cut yourself or injure yourself! You're too important and you were bought with a very high price!

Love in Christ

Anonymous

Please google these songs

by your side-tenth avenue north

beloved-tenth avenue north