What could be the cause of hands uncontrollably shaking? its been a month now and they are getting worse. ?

I am a 20 year old female and the shaking in my hands are getting so bad that my arms get tense and my neck is starting to hurt on the left side

Favorite Answer

The types of tremors and tremor symptoms differ and depend on the underlying disease, disorder or condition.

Essential tremor is the most common of the more than 20 types of tremor. The exact cause of essential tremor is not known, but a genetic component is involved in many cases. This means that essential tremor can be inherited from your parents. Essential tremor is usually amplified by extreme emotion, stress, physical exhaustion, and low blood sugar.

Parkinsonian tremor is caused by changes in the brain that lead to abnormal movements. People with Parkinson’s disease also experience rigidity of the arms, legs, and trunk and eventually develop bradykinesia, which is a slowness of movement that includes sudden freezing of muscle movement. They also have problems with balance and coordination. The exact cause of Parkinson’s disease is not known, but research suggests that both genetic and environmental factors play a role.

Cerebellar tremoris caused by brain damage from a stroke, tumor, or degenerative disease like multiple sclerosis. Chronic alcoholism can also cause cerebellar tremor. Cerebellar tremor is most pronounced in the hands during a particular action, such as reaching out for something or touching the tip of your nose. Cerebellar tremor may also be called intentiontremor.

• capps

Uncontrollable Shaking Causes

Uncontrollable Hand Shaking

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): hands uncontrollably shaking month worse: https://tr.im/rFJMn

I've never heard of a 20 yr old having shaky hands unless they are on drugs, withdrawing from drugs or drinking too much caffeine.

You definitely need to go to a doctor, and if you don't have a doctor, an urgent care facility always has at least 1 doctor that will be able to give you an idea. Maybe even get you an appointment with a neurologist.

You're too young to have Parkinsons. Use the symptom checker at webmd.

Source(s): www.webmd.com

I am 13 years old and my hands shake but not that much. could it be because of sitting on front of the computer all the day and tiring my nervous system?

We're not doctors here, go see one!

parkinsons can cause this.

GO TO A DOCTOR *ASAP* !!!!!!!!!!!!!